Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the editing and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Authors are required to prepare manuscripts based on the GaEE template.
- The manuscript does not contain personal data.
- You attach the manuscript (without file properties) and title page (with names, affiliations, sources of funding, acknowledgments and authors' contributions) as two separate files.